Doug Wilson pastors Christ Church in Moscow, ID, and is the author of over 100 books. According to Doug, Christians have much to learn from our enemies. Hence, Mark asks Doug about his book Rules for Reformers which is a reformational counter point to Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals. Doug makes the distinction between reformation and revolution and explains how the principles of war can be applied to the culture war.
Some of the questions that will be answered are:
• What can Christians learn from a radical community organizer like Saul Alinsky?
• What is the difference between principles and methods, and why is the distinction important?
• Why is education important in the culture wars?
• What is “smash mouth” incrementalism?
• Is the pro-life movement a failure and are pro-life bills that fail to outlaw abortion evil?
• Do current abortion abolition bills require a state to secede from the union if passed?
Doug Wilson demonstrates how we can have differences in tactics and be respectful. This episode provides some good principles on how to disagree without being disagreeable.
Please watch, listen, and share!
The Mark Harrington Show is on Mark’s Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube accounts. Mark’s show is broadcast on America Family Radio’s 180 stations and Salem Radio on Saturday in Ohio. The podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Podbean, Spotify, and all the popular podcast platforms as well as on Mark’s flagship website: MarkHarringtonShow.com