On today’s episode, Mark speaks with Professor Robert George about the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization case currently before the US Supreme Court. The Dobbs case is generating considerable speculation that the court could overturn Roe v. Wade. Oral arguments will likely take place in early 2022 and the decision could be handed down in June.
During the interview Mark asks Professor George:
• Why is Dobbs the most consequential litigation decision of the last 50 years?
• What is the best strategy to win this case?
• How is the statute inconsistent with Roe and Casey?
• Does AG Lynn Fitch need to ask SCOTUS to overturn Roe?
• Is there any chance the court will reverse Roe and establish personhood beginning at conception?
Please watch, listen, and share.
The Mark Harrington Show is on Mark’s Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube accounts. Mark’s show is broadcast on America Family Radio’s 180 stations and Salem Radio on Saturday in Ohio. The podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Podbean, Spotify, and all the popular podcast platforms as well as on Mark’s flagship website: MarkHarringtonShow.com